At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Contact Center Operations acts as a technical and operational liaison between the contact centers and various groups that assist in solving issues affecting the contact centers, contact center groups, and individual team members. The team also monitors all aspects of system functionality to ensure a stable environment, and communicates and coordinates planned and unplanned systems outages.
WFVC’s Contact Center Operations group is currently hiring a Business Technical Service Specialist 1 to provide first level technical support for contact center team member’s desktop technology and monitor and report alarms for server related applications. As a Business Technical Service Specialist 1, you will operate in a fast paced, deadline driven help desk environment where you will deliver superior service by effectively engaging with team members to resolve and escalate technical concerns over the phone and in writing.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Take inbound calls from WFVC team members to provide first tier troubleshooting and issue resolution for desktop software, ID’s/passwords and contact center applications.
- Support department email inbox by responding to reports of technical issues and related updates.
- Effectively multi-task to simultaneously support inbound calls, respond to emails, track reporting issues and facilitate conference calls for technical problems within established service level agreements.
- Thursday - Monday 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday - Monday 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
This position requires the flexibility to work additional hours to support business needs.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 6+ months of information technology experience, technical customer service experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of contact center experience
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure phone queue environment
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer software problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop, PCs, laptops and telecommunications technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology customer service or help desk
- Knowledge and understanding of Softphone
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills to effectively research, document, resolve and respond to a variety of technical issues
- Knowledge and understanding of technical service support
CA-Sacramento: 2125 Butano Drive - Sacramento, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.