Going the distance. Together.
Your Safelite journey is important to us -- and it's okay to change course along the way. We want you to feel great about what you do and love to come to work. We value your energy, passion and creative ideas, and see a bright future for you here at Safelite.
Have you been thinking about a change? Consider this new internal opportunity!
- Delight our customers sourcing parts not readily available.
- Work with internal and external customers via phone and email to provide the very best customer experience.
- Actively seek ways to improve process.
- Manage multiple systems including mainframe, GlassTrack, SV2, OSPREY, GlassMate.....
- Maintains favorable working relationships with market associates partnering together to provide the highest level of customer experience
- This position will encompass both inbound and outbound phone calls
- There is a high volume of emails that can be time sensitive.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years in call center environment required
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work Monday -- Friday with regularly scheduled weekends.
Let us help you find a fulfilling career path. Because your future is our future. We're in this together.