Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Medicare Community Sales Representative is responsible for establishing community partnerships which lead to venues where DSNP sales activities will occur. The sales events and their resulting leads and sales are the core of the CSR's responsibilities.
- Responsible for up to 90 sales per month, with the first 6 months being tiered to that outcome goal
- Responsible for no less than 10 attributed retention renewal contacts for the UHC NM DSNP product per month
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must retrieve an active health license within 60 days of hire date or have a New Mexico Health / Accident, or Health / Accident / Life license
- Ability to travel across the North West New Mexico area up to 75% of time each week and overnight travel as required
- Live within a commutable distance in the North West New Mexico area
- Experience with community outreach and education regarding health care, Medicare and / or Medicaid
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Prior experience managed care or health insurance industry
- Knowledge in Medicare, Medicaid and public benefits
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Medicare, Dual Special Needs Plan, DSNP, customer service, community outreach, Medicaid