Wells Fargo Capital Markets Technology is looking for a Senior C#/.Net developer to join the Portfolio Investments Technology team. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining technology solutions to support asset-backed portfolio managers within a complex technical environment Individuals in this role, must have relevant technical experience and should be self-starters who could work in a matrixed team environment.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) development experience
- 7 + years of computer application development experience
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry agency and non-agency asset backed instruments
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with portfolio managers and other front/middle office personnel.
- Ability to work and design independently.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.