UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role has overall administration responsibility for ensuring production stability and functionality of the Autosys scheduling application. Administration support done with Autosys release R11.3.x.
- Developing, implementing and controlling high quality application performance and understanding custom processes
- Patching, installing, upgrading and working with 3rd party vendors, as needed, to ensure that the application stays on current version
- Support recovery activities during disaster exercises and disasters
- Develop and update documentation
- Ensure Quality Assurance and Security compliance of all production environments
- 3+ years of CA Workload Automation AE (i.e. Autosys) experience
- 1+ years of admin experience within CA Workload Automation AE (i.e. Autosys)
- Experience with Autosys release R11.3.x
- WCC experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.