It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are launching a premier customer engagement center alongside our General Motors and Cadillac partners; where creating positive, lasting memories is Cadillac’s passion and purpose. If you have the “drive” to deliver memorable moments our partner’s members than we welcome you apply.
CAC Tier 1 is the front line for customer assistance for the Cadillac Brand. Customer Care Liaisons can have 3 different mediums on which they can work with CAC Tier 1—Phones, Email and Chat. This posting is for the phone division.
Tier 1 advisors are expected to:
- Handle all initial and general customer inquiries, including requests for information (RFI), warranty and vehicle questions, and field action inquiries.
- Review requests for assistance and endorse cases to the appropriate departments based on the nature of the call. These include referrals to internal GM departments such as Marketing, Medium Duty, Roadside Assistance and OnStar, or escalations to CAC Tier 2.
- Create and manage cases that are within their scope of empowerment towards resolution. They can also provide updates or recommendations on existing cases under other departments such as CAC Tier 2, Business Resource Center, California Customer Engagement Center, etc. as needed.
- Serve as a liaison for customers and dealer partners in situations that require GM intervention. Promoting and establishing a positive relationship between the customer and the dealer is one of the goals of CAC Tier 1.
You may need to assist at a higher level in instruction and guiding customers along a trouble resolution path. Our Inbound Cadillac Customer Care Center is located in Warren.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
We get Results, we deliver Service Excellence, we act with Integrity and we are One Team
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Cadillac vehicles and products, including knowledge about the automotive industry and the luxury market.
- Passionate about helping people. Projects an attitude caring and professionalism.
- Excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on soft skills, customer-focused proactive resolution, and de-escalation tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Adept at demonstrating empathy in customer interactions and tenacity in resolving customer requests
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who excels at working independently within a diverse team environment.
- Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, live chat, face-to-face, written correspondence, etc.) desired.
- Internet savvy
- Experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple computer platforms, browsers and operating systems required.
- Must be available to work ANY 8-hour shift between the hours of 8 AM – 9 PM, Mon-Sat
Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
Attend every day of the 6 weeks training
- Premier Site and “Feel”
- Monthly Incentives
- We provide a comprehensive, 4-6 week paid training program. Training can take place in phases.
- Interactive training and considerate environment
- Career pathing and advancement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
- Free parking and transit accessible location
- Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.