Serve food on the cafeteria line, bus tables, clean and stock.
- As assigned work the serving line, ensuring that all items are fully stocked on the line, maintain portion control and proper presentation of the item(s) served.
- Notify kitchen when items are running low and try to never run out of an item causing delay in service or customer dissatisfaction.
- Keep serving line clean and sanitary at all times, practicing clean as you go throughout the serving period.
- Use proper rotation of product on perishable items on the salad bar, serving line and reach-in coolers.
- As assigned bus cafeteria tables, clearing tables and sanitizing tables for next guests.
- Ensure that dirty dishes are taken to dish area in kitchen cleaned and ready to be loaded into the dish machine.
- Recycle items as directed when clearing tables.
- Ensure that side stands are fully stocked with condiments, eating utensils and napkins.
- Do opening and closing side duties as per shift assignment, including cleaning of the line area, serving areas and seating areas.
- Practice ServeSafe HACCP food sanitation throughout the shift.
- Do set up and breakdown for special group functions as directed by the Unit Manager.
- Be advised of daily specials and menu items so as to describe the items to the guests.
- Be aware of temperature changes in food items and notify Unit Management when a change occurs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous food service experience is preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to courteously interact with a broad cross-section of guests.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.