BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Decorates cakes using a wide degree of creativity. Writes messages on cakes using pastry bags and tips. Packages cakes for special orders. Assists in other areas of the bakery department as needed.
- Decorates cakes. Answers customer questions, takes cake orders, and provides expertise and guidance in decorating and writing on cakes and other desserts.
- Manages bakery orders to ensure product availability on scheduled customer pick-up days.
- Prepares products for display, including cakes, pies, and cupcakes.
- Assists in maintaining the look and feel of the bakery department, including handling product displays and signage.
- Slices, packages, and labels products.
- Cleans the bakery department, including the oven, decorating utensils, and other bakery equipment.
- Ensures that all bakery products are fresh by removing all post-dated merchandise.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of mixing icings and coordinating colors to create a variety of decorated goods.
- Prior experience working in a bakery or cake decorating environment.
- Warehouse club/retail experience preferred.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.