Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
For those who want to invent the future of health care, your opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
to an expansion of our business into multiple states, we are looking for
energetic, customer focused and compassionate Call Center Customer
Service Survey Representatives. As one of our newest Call Center
Customer Service Survey Representatives you will be performing
appointment scheduling within our Team Care department. Your main focus in
this position will be to schedule appointments for our valued members who are
currently enrolled in one of our health plans. You will be assisting our valued
members to connect with Physicians and Nurse Practitioners, by scheduling in
home visits, helping people live healthier lives.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am to 8:30pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 10175 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an e-mail with information regarding next steps including any pre-employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Placing a high volume of outbound calls to our valued members of the health plan to complete survey
- Answering inbound calls from our valued members and assisting them with their inquiries
- Enhancing our valued members experience within our business
- Validating member demographic information and obtaining additional member data via specific plan scripting
- Data entry of the members record with accurate information obtained on the call
- Resolving any scheduling issues or concerns
- Routing calls to the appropriate department as needed
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Support any call queues as business needs arise
- Ensuring that the appointments are scheduled accurately following department policies and procedures
- Ability to meet monthly metrics and goals
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of call center and / or sales experience
- Must be able to create, copy, edit, send and save using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish or Korean
- Experience working in a customer retention focused role
- Experience using an auto dialer system
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Sales experience with senior population
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Experience working in a metric driven work environment
Join us today and we can provide you with meaningful challenge that can result in a strong sense of impact and fulfillment. It's truly an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Columbia, MD, Call Center, Representative, Customer Service, Survey, Sales