Right now, we are looking for a Contact Center Supervisor to join our team! The job coach is an integral part of the team, responsible for motivating and developing associates.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Communicates with, motivates and appropriately rewards associates.
- Creates incentives, holds contests and similar activities to foster a work environment that is both challenging and fun
- Monitors calls to ensure quality service is being offered to all customers
- Coaches associates on best practices, areas of improvement through meaningful conversation
- Respnsible for ensuring team metric goals are met
- Enforces policies and procedures are uniformly followed among associates
- Acts proactively with client issues
- Establishes and monitors individual team members' performance against established goals and takes appropriate action when necessary
- Supports the Quality Management System by understanding and proactively upholding guidelines
- Answers incoming calls during times of high volume
- Casts the Shadow of a Leader when on the phones, demonstrating proper phone etiquette, quality of communication, and striving to delight customers
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Automotive or insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- CCC estimating software knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, web applications, and general office equipment.
- 1-2 years managing a team in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of leadership philosophies and ability to create an environment of openness and trust with their teams.
- Able to walk, sit, stand and be mobile on the contact center floor in order to assist representatives.
- Must be able to deliver top notch customer service.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.