to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for first - level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Impact of work is most often at the team level.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must be available to work any shift between 6am - 6pm Monday - Friday (shift bid)
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of lead frontline staff experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel (add columns, add rows, and create spreadsheets)
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook (manage emails, and send calendar invites)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)
- Experience in Microsoft Word (creating and editing team memos, flyers, and documents)
- 2+ years of leadership experience (supervisor, interim supervisor, or manager)
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Healthcare experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: supervisor, leader, manager, call center, frontline, customer service, HR, personnel, healthcare, Chandler, manage, supervise