The Call Center Supervisor is an integral part of Safelite's People First Philosophy by ensuring they are motivating and developing associates for exceptional job performance.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Communicates with, motivates and appropriately rewards associates to make Safelite® the preferred place to work. This may include creating incentives, holding contests and similar activities to create a challenging and fun work environment
- Monitors associate phone calls to ensure top quality service is being offered to all of our customers and communicates areas of improvement while motivating the associate to work at their peak capacity
- Provides feedback and develops associates through meaningful conversations and looks to build future leaders
- Meets and maintains personal performance metrics and drives their team's performance metrics
- Passes monthly coach audits, have positive team results, or be trending in an upward pattern to either meet or exceed team results
- Constructs performance reviews, performance improvement plans and other communications as needed
- Enforces policies and procedures among associates and takes appropriate actions to correct non-conforming conduct
- Has the ability to see when escalations of issues are necessary and takes care to maintain confidentiality in the process
- Acts proactively with client issues, keeps contact center leaders informed and works to deliver the highest quality service to our customers and clients both internally and externally
- Supports the Quality Management System by understanding and proactively upholding guidelines
- Assists with associates daily work assignments during times of high call volume
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Automotive or insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- CCC estimating software knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, web applications, and general office equipment.
- The successful candidate should have 1-2 years managing a team in a call center environment
- Knowledge of leadership philosophies and ability to create an environment of openness and trust with their teams and co-workers.
- Able to walk, sit, stand and be mobile on the contact center floor in order to assist representatives in doing their job.
- Must have a high level of customer service with both internal and external customers.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.