The Contact Center Job Coach is responsible for motivating and developing associates resulting in better overall business performance.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Must be able to maintain constant communication with all members of leadership
- Communicates, motivates and appropriately rewards associates
- Creates incentives, holds contests and similar activities to foster a work environment that is both challenging and fun
- Monitors phone calls to ensure quality customer service is being offered consistently
- Coaches and provides meaningful feedback to associates to encourage ongoing improvement
- Establishes performance expectations for associates and reviews their performance
- Responsible for uniformly enforcing policies and procedures among associates
- Proactively identifies and works to resolve any client issues
- Provides updates to leaders pertaining to observations/changes/trends observed
- Protects company's physical assets and ensures maintenance and appearance of facilities and equipment
- Assist in answering of phone calls during times of high volume
- Must have a high level of customer service.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Must have an intermediate level of skill for all Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months experience in a call center environment.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.