UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The position will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of UnitedHealth Groups Call Center technologies. Candidate will need to be proficient in various call center technologies including Genesys, and responsible for the design, implementation, and support of UHG’s advanced call center routing and agent management systems. Focus will be in the continuous improvement and automation of systems to ensure high performance, availability, and scale for our enterprise. Job also requires proficiency with various OS systems including Linux and Windows, SQL and Oracle DBs, Java, SIP, and RTP.
Position Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, Build, and Support of Optum’s Call Center Technologies: Core and advance routing systems, IVR, V-IVR, Call Recording, End Points, Digital Channel capabilities, Call Recording, Outbound, Virtual Hold, etc.
- Develop and maintain all design, as built, and support documentation
- Define all System KPIs, ensure systems are fully monitored and automated following the CI/DC principles
- Provide Tier 3 support to lower support Tiers (1 & 2)
- Work within an Agile team.
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience.
- 6+ Years Experience with Contact Center Technology
- 3+ Years Experience with Genesys or I3 Contact Center Solutions
- 3+ Years Telecommunications Experience
- 5+ Years working with SIP/VoIP based applications
- Computer Science Undergraduate Degree
- SQL and Oracle DB Experience
- MS and LINUX OS Experience
- VMware Experience
- Java and/or .Net programming experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.