Tracking Code 1907-876 Job Description
The Operations/Workforce Management Analyst uses available business volume forecasts to accurately predict future staffing requirements across multiple job functions within the Contact Center/Call Center, then provide associate specific work schedules to ensure Contact Center service level objectives are met. The Workforce Management Analyst plays a key role in gathering business requirements, data from multiple sources, and driving Workforce Management practices across all call center operations- with the goal to deliver successful forecasting, scheduling, and management support. This role will interface with all levels of management and contact center vendors. The Workforce Management Analyst is also expected to conduct research and assist by recommending solutions to increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs. The Workforce Management Analyst will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling: Generates and releases schedules, and participates in the creation and implementation of new scheduling strategies. Takes proactive steps to ensure schedules match the arrival of calls or offline work (email/chat/survey) ques to include recommending solutions to the Operations team, adjusting shifts and/or re-prioritizing agent activities.
- Forecasting: Analyzes past trends, forecasts future volumes, and creates plans to allocate resources to maintain business service levels while minimizing operating costs. Forecasting FTE requirements for a multi-channel contact center supporting live chats, calls and emails from multiple locations.
- Real Time: Monitors real-time service levels, queue volume, and agent availability to support service level targets. Realigns resources in real-time to optimize coverage and service level needs. Determines best time to conduct off-line activities based on volume.
- Reporting: Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports of departmental staffing, budgeting and efficiency metrics.
- 1-2 years Contact Center experience.
- 2-5 years Contact Center Scheduling experience. Pipkin's or Calabrio software preferred
- 2-3 years advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
If you share our passion to transform every customer interaction into a rewarding long-term relationship, you’ll love our team. Reach out to us now!
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Job Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular