DescriptionThe Call Quality Professional 2 monitors and evaluates the quality of inbound and/or outbound customer service calls. Documents quality issues and performance measures. The Call Quality Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Call Quality Professionals provide information that will assist in the feedback and the formal education process of DMS Sales Agents. This position will oversee the Call Quality process which includes call monitoring, call evaluations, feedback and insights to achieve and improve call quality results. May also act as a subject matter expert. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings. The Call Quality team engages associates and operational leaders alike to ensure optimal consumer experiences through compliant practices that bring value to the organization. This engagement includes call calibrations, call reviews, collaborative feedback to sales agents, and more.
- Ability to work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Experience with prioritizing and balancing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience collaborating amongst diverse business groups
- Must have/be willing to obtain active valid state health license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- Applied knowledge of Direct Marketing Processes
- Prior experience in Telesales, Customer Service and/or Quality Assurance
- Ability to hold others accountable and maintain a professional work environment
- Bachelor's Degree/Master’s Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Call Center/Contact Center Operations leadership
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter. At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana
Scheduled Weekly Hours40