Calling all happy campers!
Applicants applying for a Campground Position will be considered for one of the positions below. Applicants are assigned a position based on their level of experience. Most of our Campground positions encourage applicants to have their own RV due to limited dormitory housing and distance from housing to campgrounds. Please list relevant work experience on your application.
Camper Services Attendant
A Camper Services Attendant in Yellowstone is primarily responsible for providing a clean and sanitary shower and laundry facility for guests, and to assist in providing guests with necessary information. Some positions include cashiering duties using a POS (Point of Sales) Register. Lifting requirements of 40 lbs. Driver’s license required.
A Campground Attendant in Yellowstone is primarily responsible for up keeping the grounds of the campground, cleaning and sanitizing restroom facilities, and to assist in providing guests with necessary information. Lifting requirements of 40 lbs. Driver’s license required.
Campground Guest Service Agent
A Campground Guest Service Agent in Yellowstone is primarily responsible for welcoming and registering guests in the computer-based system to the campsite as closely suited to their needs as possible. Typing and cash handling skills required. Lifting requirements of 25 lbs.
What We Are Looking For
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to help guests find their ultimate Yellowstone experience—all while working to protect and preserve the park for future generations. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
What You Are Looking For
- Are you interested in working, living, and being an ambassador in Yellowstone National Park?
- Are you looking to make friends with people from all over the world?
- Do you have a positive attitude and solid work ethic?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting work environment?
- Are you seeking upward mobility and growth opportunities?
- Are you looking to gain experience in tourism & hospitality operations?
- Are you enthusiastic about Xanterra’s sustainability initiatives?
If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, a job in Yellowstone is ideal for you!
We have immediate openings available for the 2019 season. Ideally, you will be available to work a full season (through October 2019). If living, working, and exploring in Yellowstone sounds intriguing and exciting to you, please read on.
- Start Date: April 2019
- Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal (ideally full season or early/late season)
- Schedule: Varies – 40+ hours per week.
- Perks include:
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
- Exclusive discounts in and around Yellowstone
- Living in the world’s first National Park
A Day in the Life
We operate 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone National Park. Applicants will be assigned to live and work at Canyon Village, Madison, Fishing Bridge, Bridge Bay or Grant Village.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
Applicants interested in a Campground position in Yellowstone are drawn to the unique opportunity to work in the world’s first national park. You should be enthusiastic about our sustainability initiatives and mission to provide ‘legendary hospitality with a softer footprint’.
What We Believe
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection family, we embrace a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience – for the long-term. “Our Softer Footprint” focuses on how we reduce our environmental impact through our comprehensive environmental initiatives. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.