Campus Security Officer Full Time Erickson Living is devoted to one mission--helping people live better lives. The Erickson community of Tallgrass Creek in Overland Park near Prairiefire is hiring an hourly Campus Security Officer for a Full-Time position. EMR or EMT preferred, but not required to start. First Aid, CPR and AED and EMT certification required within the first year of employment, at Tallgrass Creek's expense*.
You will be eligible for the full package of benefits including family medical, dental, vision. PLUS as a Tallgrass employee, you'll have additional benefits that OTHER COMPANIES DON'T OFFER:
* An on-site wellness clinic
* Paid time off to volunteer
* Tuition reimbursement
* 24-hour security
* Discounts on cell service, child care, and event tickets
When you're ready, we even have a discount program for purchasing a new car!
Available shifts are Days 11:00 AM – 7PM or Nights 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
You’ll be responsible for carrying out the Security and Emergency Services Programs to include; Security, Emergency Medical Response, Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Prevention Outreach under OSHA code compliance.
As a Campus Security Officer you can expect to performs regular patrols of the property, staff the gatehouse, and respond to emergency and routine calls for service in addition to other routine duties such as enforcement, responding and documenting of;
* Traffic and parking regulations
* Medical emergencies
* Requests for service and criminal activity
* Accidents involving vehicles, employees, residents, visitors, and property
* Community Emergencies, including but limited to; fires, floods, severe weather, hazardous materials incidents, bomb threats and evacuations
To take advantage of this opportunity, you need have a:
* High school diploma or GED
* Current and valid state driver’s license and
* Be at least 21 years of age (requirement to drive a Company vehicle)
Apply NOW @ https://jobs.ericksonliving.com
Visit us @ Tallgrass Creek https://www.ericksonliving.com/tallgrass-creek