Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
See's Candies is accepting applications for Assistant Candy Maker Trainees in our Production Department at our South San Francisco plant.
1. Responsible for following recipes per written formula.
2. Cook ingredients following precise temperature and timing requirements as identified in written procedures.
3. Inspect all production to ensure compliance with specifications for that particular product.
4. Ability to read and write English.
5. Able to perform the essential functions of the job, including standing or walking the entire shift and lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently.
6. Be willing to work day and night shift, as required.
7. Be willing to work overtime, as required.
8. Have good attendance.
Rate of pay is $20.00/hour. This is a Union position.
CALL (650) 827-3210 MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).