At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
- Looking for Development manager who has experience with capital markets technology particularly Commodities and derivatives products , person will be responsible for managing teams of leads/developers who are responsible for building front office services , integration with quantitative libraries , middle office and back office applications to support commodities business for Wells Fargo securities.
- Selected individual will Act as a Hands on manager in providing application design and development guidance/consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing Wells Fargo specific and industry standard design patterns
- Selected individual will work with Commodities trading and sales heads, Chief operating officer, Quants, Commodities Middle office and back office managers to understand commodities business priorities and develop a delivery strategy to meet those priorities while keeping balance with Enterprise information technology directives and objectives.
- Selected individual will analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and will oversee technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications to support commodities business.
- Selected individual will provide mentoring and coaching to staff including coding direction to less experienced staff
- Selected Individual will act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Selected individual will need to Work with partner technology and functional teams within capital markets technology and broader Enterprise information technology team to deliver IT solutions for business in most efficient and effective way.
- Selected Individual will work with Chief operating officers on Business and technology side to develop project scope, financials and reporting additionally he/she will explain IT allocations and project expenses to business.
- Selected individual will oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production
- Selected individual will assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- Selected individual will work on Enterprise objectives including enabling safety and soundness through focusing on regulatory, governance, compliance, simplification and data enablement.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of securities investment banking industry experience, capital markets industry experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of management experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- 7+ years of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- 7+ years of capital markets experience
- 7+ years of derivatives experience
- 7+ years of trading systems development or implementation experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 7+ years of database experience
- 7+ years of fixed Income experience
- 7 + years of technology application management experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of capital markets, foreign exchange pricing conventions, and web based technology
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- 7+ years of capital markets experience
- Ability to manage front office trading applications including: developing, maintaining, and supporting
- Knowledge and understanding of commodities
- Knowledge and understanding of US commodity, equity, and interest rate markets
- Knowledge and understanding of OTC: derivative clearing or exchange traded derivatives
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry: interest rate, credit or commodity derivatives
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry front office trading, liquidity management, and risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry futures and options clearing
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and associated mathematical concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and often pressured trading environment
- Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle software development
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- A Master's degree or higher
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.