At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This position is an Information Security Analyst supporting Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing programs in a well-defined system access and information security program across the teams and asset classes in a capital markets operations team. The individual will collaborate with the business units to identify control gaps, develop and maintain enhanced security controls, develop oversight, formalize incident management and govern processes specific to Operations. The candidate will perform access control initiatives related to applications, network entitlements, direct database access, signing authority, administrative rights, physical security of key documents, e-mail, reporting and client communications. The candidate will participate in working groups around access control solutions, on behalf of Operations. The analyst will support the remediation of control gaps related to system access and information security. The individual will work with Operational Risk, Technology and Information Security teams at various levels in the organization to drive out consistent practices.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of capital markets industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of loan, securities, and derivative products
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years experience in information security, compliance, operational risk or IT systems security
- 2+ years Capital Markets Operations and/or Financial Services experience
- Strong candidates will possess superior attention to detail
- Working knowledge of processes associated with a Capital Markets Operation and controls associated with information security, such as system access.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks concurrently, while maintaining the highest standard of excellence
- Knowledge of risk management
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills are a must.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.