At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Regulatory Reporting Candidate will be responsible for attending all industry related Working Group calls and reporting all relative information internally. The candidate will work closely with the Middle Office, management, SDR technology and the Project Management team. The candidate is responsible for communications to the middle office, technology and management related to the disruption in Production activity. The candidate will be a critical member of the Regulatory Reporting task force designed to streamline our reporting, raise Out Of Compliance issues, and work with our technology partners and the Middle Office to facilitate timely solutions. Detailed metrics outlining periodic activity will be produced, reviewed and analyzed for trends/issues. The candidate will also work on the Strategic and Material Terms Reconciliation via TriOptima and coordinate the resolution and investigation with the respective Middle Office and Counterparty. The candidate will compile the daily recap for Swap Data reporting across asset class, upload files into the Global Trade Repository, manage and distribute TRACE Late Mismatches, TRACE and GTR Late trades reporting, Credit Derivative and HKMA reconciliations, Rates Delegated Reporting reconciliation, research LEI updates and coordinate trade processing with the Middle Office, COG and DCOT, and test any new code implementation related to reporting.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of office experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong presentation skills
- The candidate must have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, preferably supporting various asset classes
- Previous knowledge of Calypso, Endur, DTCC and ICE Trade Vault.
- Must be analytical and proficient with numbers, meticulous regarding all details, capable of developing conclusions from data in spreadsheets or reports and have strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access including formulas, macros, pivot tables, queries and reporting; and ideally have the ability to troubleshoot complex spreadsheets or data tables whenever they fail to perform.
- The candidate must be able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to change in a dynamic environment.
- The right candidate must have the ability to perform under pressure with a high motivation/energy level and manage multiple tasks to established deadlines.
- The candidate must possess a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university is required with graduate work and other professional designations.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.