At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Natural Gas Scheduler with 10+ years experience nominating gas throughout North America. Seat requires broad and intensive communication skills between internal business units notably the Trading Desk, Market Risk, Middle Office, Finance, Settlements and Confirmations. Of particular value are relationships with pipelines Wells Fargo actively trades & transports natural gas.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of capital markets industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of loan, securities, and derivative products
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Minimum of 3 years progressive experience scheduling natural gas is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of natural gas grid, gas flow, and transportation segmentation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to provide accurate and timely work details with internal business unit’s including trading desk, market risk, credit risk and back office.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technical areas including new and existing software.
- Proficient use and knowledge in the Endur/gMo trading application.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.