The Cardiopulmonary Technician is responsible for assembling and maintaining invasive monitoring equipment during open heart surgery with procurement of required periodic patient data.
The Cardiopulmonary Technician is also responsible for functioning as an Anesthesia Technician.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Graduate of an accredited program for LPN's (Preferred).
- PA LPN license (Preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 Years Experience in related healthcare position. (Preferred).
- 1-3 Years Previous experience in a medical office as an LPN, preferrably in area or office related to department. (Preferred).
- Required Skills. Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, General Clerical Skills,Microsoft Word, Patient Care Skills, General Computer Skills.