You have high standards. So do we. Here at UnitedHealth Group, this includes offering an innovative new standard for care management. It goes beyond counseling services and verified referrals to programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. That means you'll have an opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale - as part of an incredible team culture that's defining the future of behavioral health care.
- Management, review and approval of person centered plans for CFR criteria compliance
- Assesses and interprets PCP document from a clinical perspective as per member’s identified functional needs and diagnosis
- Communication with providers and CFT regarding the elements of the PCP and those components that might be missing
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems through appropriately identified stake holders
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others
- Translates concepts into practice
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Duties as otherwise assigned
You’ll find the pace fast and the challenges ongoing. We’ll expect you to achieve and document measurable results. You’ll also need to think and act quickly while working with a diverse member population.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field or registered psychiatric nurse
- Current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of Idaho
- 3+ years of post-Master’s clinical experience in behavioral health
- Working understanding of the Person Centered Plan model and its role in member service provision.
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral health service delivery systems emphasizing time-efficient models of intervention
- Familiarity and competency with psychiatric diagnoses
- Experience treating Members with Developmental Disabilities
- Proficiency with Electronic Health Records, databases, Microsoft Word and Outlook
Discover a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day ? and where every day is another opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Care Advocate, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LSW, CMS, Medicare, Medicaid