Care Giver Team Lead
Primary Location: United States-MA-MASouthborough
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative delivers rehabilitation, behavioral, and supported living services that help individuals, with acquired brain injury or other neurologically related conditions, achieve greater independence in the community.
We have Care Giver - Team Lead positions available in our new Southborough location.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injuries. As a Team Lead with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Care Giver Team Lead to provide leadership and supervision to our residential care givers in our group homes and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may substitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check