DescriptionThe Care Management Support Assistant 1 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Care Management Support Assistant 1 Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- dependable transportation
- ability to travel within 30-40 mile radius to other PIPC clinics based on business need
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience in a patient-facing or customer facing position (non-medical acceptable)
- Demonstrated excellent patient or customer service and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and communication at all times
- Familiarity with care and well-being resources, or ability to research and obtain information
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of the company's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Associate's Degree
- Administrative support experience in healthcare industry, or clinical setting
- Experience with EMR's
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with Geriatrics
- Knowledge of Managed care and Medicare
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
This role is considered patient facing and is part of the company's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
Scheduled Weekly Hours40