DescriptionThe Care Management Support Assistant 2 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year of Administrative support experience in a healthcare industry or related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with care and well-being resources
- Bilingual English/Spanish: able to speak, read, and write without limitations or assistance
- Must reside within 50 miles of Miramar, FL
- Associate's Degree
- 3+ years technical experience
- Microsoft Access proficiency
- Bilingual English/Creole: able to speak, read, and write without limitations or assistance
Although this position is indicated as WAH, associate must live within 50 miles of Miramar, FL
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40