DescriptionThe Care Management Support Assistant 2 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 typically makes decisions that focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion. Must be able to work a varied shift from Monday - Saturday between 8am-8pm EST.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of technical experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administration support experience in a healthcare industry
- Familiarity with care and well-being resources
- Associate's Degree
- 3+ years technical experience
- Microsoft Access proficiency
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M
Scheduled Weekly Hours40