Come join us to meet the leaders representing our Patient Access Departments at St. Vincent Evansville and Boonville.
When: Friday, October 12th 2018
Location: Gift Conference Room, St Vincent Evansville: 3700 Washington Avenue, Evansville, IN
*Enter at Hospital for Women & Children Building
We are currently hiring Patient Registration Representatives and Health Information specialists on a variety of shifts.
We offer Part-Time, Full-Time and PRN positions that vary in hospital departments. The shifts can include days, afternoon, overnight and weekends.
At this event, you will:
- Enjoy one-on-one time with leaders in Patient Access to hear about what it’s like to work in their department
- Learn more about the day to day and have an opportunity to ask questions about the the Patient Registration Representative roles
- Learn first-hand from our Patient Access Managers about their challenges and rewards of working for Seton Learn more about our culture of teamwork, transparency, customer success, professional growth, and excellence
- Have your questions answered about training, career development and the recruitment process
Please submit your interest by uploading your resume, answer a few brief questions and completing an online skills assessment.
*Please complete these steps in order to attend* We will send a confirmation of attendance email once those steps are completed. Walk-ins will be required to apply online and complete the online assessment upon entry*
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Computer savvy with experience navigating between multiple systems simultaneously
- Must have MS Office Experience and excellent typing skills
- Must have a high degree of customer service skills in order to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, physicians and care teams
- Must demonstrate problem-solving abilities and high attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit and move freely for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in a patient care environment with exposure to infection or contagious disease
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Positive, driven attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile to help patients and the hospital achieve maximum reimbursement from coverage sources
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.