Primary Location: United States-WI-WIBloomer
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Wisconsin III
REM Wisconsin, Bloomer, WI. Direct Support Professional/Caregiver roles available in Bloomer - we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shifts:
- Full-time; 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm shifts
- Part-time; 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
- Casual positions as well
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Description If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today! Responsibilities/Duties:This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Paid time off, and benefits for full-time employee
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Employee discounts!
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next