Caregiver (DSP) Brick, NJ
Primary Location: NJ-NJBrick-415 20th Ave
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
New Jersey MENTOR
Due to new growth, REM NJ is currently looking to fill Part Time hours at our 20th Ave, Brick, NJ location:
Come join REM New Jersey in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Based in community settings, DSPs (Direct Support Professional) provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
What we require of you:
· High school diploma or GED
· Must be 18 years of age
· Valid driver’s license in good standing
· Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
· Full compensation/benefits/flexible schedules
· A rewarding work environment
· Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and company perks
· Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
· Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
· Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
About the company:
REM NJ is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality community-based services, since 1980. With ~32,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.