Caregiver DSP Group Home
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAMerced
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Loyd's Liberty Homes
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Loyd's Liberty Homes, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
DSPs are the link to the community for those we serve. Whether you’re helping someone ride the bus for the first time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes, do their own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
Based in community settings, DSPs provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
If you have previous experience in a role like this we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, and join a great team of care providers!
What we offer you:
- Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Loyd's Liberty Homes is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
What We Require of You:
- One Year of experience in direct support or caregiving role (must be verifiable by reference)
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid CA driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.