Primary Location: CA-CAEureka-317 Third St
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. The heart of what we do is support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a care provider, you'll be the link to the community!
- Assist with activities of daily living to achieve individual client goals to enhance quality of life
- Transport individuals in personal car for community outings, appointments, recreational activities
- Coach individuals to develop appropriate behavioral, social, money management, hygiene skills
Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age minimum
- Valid California driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Able to work afternoons, evenings, weekends
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full benefits package including 401(k) with company matching for full time
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, when you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!