Caregiver Evenings REM
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Southwest Services
A job with purpose! REM Southwest Services has Full-time, Part-time and Weekend positions available!
Check out our meaningful Caregiver jobs supporting individuals with disabilities in the Marshall, Minnesota area.
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM Southwest is a great place to
gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,
Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology,
Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!