Primary Location: United States-MN-MNFergus Falls
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
Fergus Falls, Minnesota - Make an impact in others' lives while earning income that fits with your school or work commitments. We have evening, overnight, and weekend shifts, and full-time and part-time schedules available.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Caregivers supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8