Primary Location: United States-MN-MNFergus Falls
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
Fergus Falls, Minnesota - Make an impact in others' lives while earning income that fits with your school or work commitments. We have evening, overnight, and weekend shifts, and full-time and part-time schedules available.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Caregivers supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
REM Central Lakes is committed to assisting individuals and staff reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities available in community supportive living homes in the Fergus Falls area.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8