Caregiver for Adults
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNElbow Lake
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
Elbow Lake, Minnesota - Make an impact in others' lives while earning income that fits with your school or work commitments. We have day, evening and weekend shifts available.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8