Caregiver for Adults
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRosemount
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs
A job with purpose! Rosemount, Minnesota currently has positions available where morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts are available.
We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in their community. We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential.
REM River Bluffs is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time available
- Early mornings, evenings and weekends open
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach yet able to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We have positions near the cities of Apple Valley, Lakeville and Burnsville, Minnesota.
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.