Looking for caregivers to join our home care family!
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
This position involves care for a couple currently needing help 2-4 days a week for four hours around lunch time, and could grow to full-time. Experience with dementia/Alzheimer’s is important and highly preferred. We offer very comprehensive training opportunities in dementia care so that our caregivers are the most qualified and comfortable caring for our clients.
We provide competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? ComForCare Home Care is looking for you!
The Caregiver provides various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services
- Med Reminders/Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Experience with dementia and Alzheimer’s highly preferred
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver (in homes or facilities).
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
Caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families, and ultimately society. By helping to perpetuate a culture in which elders can expect to receive top-notch care in the comfort of their own homes, caregivers are helping to ensure a better future for everyone. Caregivers can also enjoy playing games, attending local events, and providing companionship for the seniors in their care in order to help seniors live a happy and complete life. Caregiving is certainly not your everyday, 9-to-5 job. If this sounds like something you would excel in, and love to do, ComForCare is for you! Apply today!
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.