Primary Location: United States-WI-WIOshkosh
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Wisconsin II
REM Wisconsin, Oshkosh, WI. Do you want meaningful, rewarding work supporting individuals with disabilities? If so, apply to Direct Support Professional/Caregiver roles available in Oshkosh and make a difference, everyday.
We have 24/7 operations - openings in various schedules and shifts:
- Full-time, Part-time
- Evenings, weekends, and overnights
Whether you have previous experience, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Provide services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living. Utilize individual service plans to encourage individuals to live as independently as possible.
Examples of job duties include:
- Transportation and support with shopping or community activities
- Attending medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Assisting with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for full-time employees
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!