Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSaint Charles
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Caregiver/Direct Support Professional/Direct Care - Saint Charles, Missouri
Looking for a job that has impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated team of Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs in and around the Saint Charles area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required; must get Class E while employed
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Think this might be the right career path for you? After starting with us, earn a sign on bonus of $50 after a successful 30 days, $100 after 3 months, and up to a $200 performance based bonus at 9 months of employment!
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available; full-time or part-time hours
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!