DescriptionThe Talent Acquisition Representative 2 interviews prospective employees for hourly and salaried positions. Assists with university graduate and professional recruiting. The Talent Acquisition Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Talent Acquisition Representative 2 refers applicants to particular position openings, administers pre-employment tests, checks references, and conducts exit interviews. Assists with employment advertising and other related duties. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying candidates (CNAs or HHAs) to work with aging adults
- Candidates can self refer, be recruited from nursing schools or identified through MyCNA
- Assist candidates in completing the application
- Conduct interviews
- Identify professional references
- Run background checks
- Conduct orientation for qualified/hired candidates
- Travel to offices located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
Typically requires High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 3 years of technical experience
Strong organizational and communication skills
Ability to multitask
Scheduled Weekly Hours40