Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Southwest Services
A job with purpose! REM Southwest Services has Full-time, Part-time and Weekend positions available!
Check out our meaningful Caregiver jobs supporting individuals with disabilities in the Marshall, Minnesota area.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings. We have evening, overnight, and weekend shifts available, with full-time and part-time schedules.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we ask of you:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package with paid vacation and holidays for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
REM Southwest Services and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team. Apply Today!