Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs
Description LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE? Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today! We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes in the Rochester and Stewartville areas.
REM River Bluffs is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health. Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, days, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
Make a difference each and every day by providing quality of life enhancing care to change someone else's life for the better. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM River Bluffs is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE