Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Cloud
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
Looking for a job with impact? We have Caregiver openings supporting individuals with Mental Health challenges in Saint Cloud, Sauk Rapids, and Saint Joseph. We have full-time, part-time, and weekend schedules available.
REM Central Lakes is committed to assisting individuals and staff reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities available within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
Requirements:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8