Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Cloud
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
Looking for a job with impact? We have Caregiver openings supporting individuals with Mental Health challenges in Saint Cloud, Sauk Rapids, and Saint Joseph. We have full-time, part-time, and weekend schedules available.
REM Central Lakes is committed to assisting individuals and staff reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities available within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
This position provides services to individuals with mental health challenges in residential settings. Similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing jobs, you will provide support with a range of duties, including:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8