Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Paul
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Description Are you a compassionate and caring person looking to help people in your community? Are you looking for a career that is rewarding and fulfilling? If you answered yes, then apply today to become a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today with REM Ramsey!
REM Ramsey Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Positions available in Saint Paul, Roseville, White Bear Lake, Maplewood and surrounding areas.
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE