DescriptionThe CarePlus Customer Service Specialist represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The CarePlus Customer Service Specialist performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The CarePlus Customer Service Specialist addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift anytime between the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- 6+ months of previous inbound call center experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish. Must be able to read and speak in Spanish and write in English. Bilingüe Inglés y Español. Debe ser capaz de leer y hablar en español y escribir en Inglés
- Healthcare experience
- Associates or Bachelor's degree
During Open Enrollment October 7th- February 24th- Must have the ability to work an 8 hour shift between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday (Saturday OR Sunday), 5 days per week, with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40