This position requires employees to use screening technology to screen packages for prohibited items as well as perform equipment and record keeping duties.
Screen packages in compliance with guidelines set forth by employer. Actively screen and search for prohibited items and IEDs.
This includes, but is not limited to physical search, explosive trace detection, and X-ray screening. (Will Train)
Calibrate and maintain screening technology.
Maintain written logs of vehicles that are screened.
Maintain a working knowledge of emergency procedures and alarm resolution responsibilities.
Complete and provide daily logs and reports for review.
Be able to work in a team or part of a group.
- Be on time and report to work in full uniform
- Be proactive in knowing all revisions to post orders and general information distributed by the customer and management
- Ensure training and compliance guidelines are met as outlined by management and other agencies regulating the customer/market
- Communicate on a daily basis with management any new issues or changes that need to be considered or implemented.
- High School Diploma/or equivalent (GED)
- Clear criminal record. Must clear background check
- State Security Officer license is required
- Pass a regulated drug test