Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
As a Case Administrator on the Correspondence Team, we’ll empower you to deliver support to various teams within the Pharmacy Advocacy Team organization. Every day, you’ll deliver an exceptional experience to internal and external customer inquiries in a compassionate manner - always remembering that there is a real person on the other end of the letter who is looking for help, guidance, and support. Positions in this function are responsible for the intake of all cases & escalations received for Client Advocacy Team (CAT) and Research & Resolution (R&R) to be acknowledged and assigned to the appropriate owner based on the specific criteria of the issue and/or client. Positions in this function may also be responsible for discontinuing accounts of expired members. Every contact gives you that opportunity to improve the lives of our customers and exceed their expectations. That is right; at OptumRx you will be a part of an elite team as you grow and develop at a pace that energizes your career and makes the most of your promise.
- Intake of all CAT and R&R cases
- Acknowledge and assign cases to appropriate owners
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of productivity, quality and attendance
- Process offline correspondence requests for mailing to customers
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Familiarity with a computer and Windows PC Applications which includes the ability to learn new and complex Computer System Applications
- Proficient typing skills
- Basic knowledge of COM & GOV Carrier-Account-Groups
- Experience in Navigator, Microsoft SharePoint (document access, sharing, and storage), and Microsoft Excel (sort and filter)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, which may include working weekends and holidays with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work overtime and / or weekends, as needed
- Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to learn in a virtual environment
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.